lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2015

Final post

Hello everyone today I’m going to talk about Mi experience in level 4.
I think in general this course is very great and very necessary for the university students, basically because it´s very important in these days learn the English language for enter to work world .My experience in this course it was very good, the teacher is very enthusiastic person for teaching and very professional.
I like the collaborative work with my partners, always we working in pairs or groups and this is great because constantly we practice the language in class doing an oral interactions.

In the not so positive ones maybe improve my attendance to the class, sometimes was very difficult to me have gone to class for personal reasons. And other think that maybe it´s very necessary improve for me is being more participative person in class, in general I’m a very shy person, so this point it´s a little complicated for me.

In general this was a really great experience, but I considered very important continue with the classes because after the pet practice I realize mi basic level of the language, so I need improve very much yet.

Thanks for everything miss, I hope see you soon.

2 comentarios:

  1. I agree , despite being a requirement, English is necessary for life today. Cheers !!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The teacher was the best :D Is a good thing learn thank's a good proffesor.

    ResponderEliminar