viernes, 16 de abril de 2010

English class

Well this is my second time in this class because I had lot of troubles with my job and family last year.For this reason I could not come to classes. But this year I'have a real enthusiasm for learning so much more than last year because I think English is a very good tool for your social relationships with the people around the world, especially if you have an important part of your family in a country with this lenguage (this is my case).For this reason I want to learn English to communicate with all my relatives with a good vocabulay, because in a few years
maybe I'm going live to that country.
So my expectacions about this class is to learn as much English as possible and improve my vocabulary and pronunciation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario