viernes, 23 de abril de 2010

Films

I do not have a favourite kind of films, but I like movies about the second world war, a lot,such as :"The pianist", "Saving private ryan", "The thin red line","The Schindler's list" and "Inglorious bastards", because I think it's very interesting to know about the histoty of the world,the armed conflicts; we can see all the violence and ideals at that time for the Nazis and all the horrors endured by the Jews. We can also see as time passed by most countries got involved in that horrible conflict due to differences between the ideals.Also I like the director of the last film on my list,"Quentin Tarantino" a lot, his movies are very fun, and I like his style of direction a lot especially in this film and others, for example Kill Bill.
I also very much like the Spanish director Pedro Almodovar,I adored all his films with typical life troubles and themes about incest,homosexuality,religion, death and birth. I have seen these movies but my favoutite one is "All about my mother", movie with a incredible performances, especially an Argentinian actress.Cecilia Roth and a Spanish actress called Antonia San Juan.
I have two diferent kinds of favourite actors:first,the most handsome and second ,the best actor because of his performance in movies. In the first category my favourite one is Josh Harnett ,only because I love him in all his films for example one a great movie too Pearl Harbor, in a second category,Tom Hanks because his performance is amazing in all his movies! ,he won two Oscars for "Forrest Gump" and "Philadelphia" and four Golden Globes for his perfect performances in these movies and also in "Cast Away" another really good film and a comedy called "Big".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario