jueves, 3 de septiembre de 2015

Egypt

Since I was a little girl , I always dreamed with travel to this gorgeous country. My mom when I was a child , she bought me a lot of books , and cd rooms with a lot of information relationed with this place. I love all the pictures who showed these amazings books, I learned about all kind of information about this contry, for example the huge civilization who been in the past , and all the mistique who involved this history it´s too much interesting for be ignored. I need to go in the future, because I need to see with my own eyes the great pyramid of Giza, the Sfinx, The Nile river, and visit other places for exaple the city of the dead in Cairo and I will go to the museums, but especially to the most importantly for my , the egyptian museum in Cairo, because there contains the world's most extensive collection of egyptian antiquities, and the most important thing , in this museum it be the gold mask of Tutankhamun, the popular icon of the ancient Egypt , and we found a lot of others importants antiques , especially pharaonic antiques. I love all this old civilization, I dreamed with go to this country and I hope one day will be visit this place. But only for visit because I think Egypt society today it´s all of violence and inestability, they have a lot of intern conflict, and these things are not safe for the people who lives there for all the instability.

4 comentarios:

  1. Egypt always sound very mystic for me. The ancestral culture is attractive, and I imagine museums have an invaluable cultural wealth.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Egypt must be an amazing experience in terms of culture. Really rich.
    And actually they say they have a beautiful coast line , too.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That travel must be awsome! very mysterous and exotic. Hope you can visit that place :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. If I find great travel and see the pyramids and large sculptures, and know it is history... :D

    ResponderEliminar