jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2015

Fiestas Patrias

In this opportunity I talk about the “fiestas patrias” In my country we celebrate these traditional date because it´s the celebration of the first Government junta who proclaimed Chile as an independent republic finally separated of the Spanish monarchy. For this reason my country celebrates his national day on 18 September. The people around the country have different ways to celebrate, but in general we´re going to the “ fondas” o “ ramadas” , both are a kind of party who people goes for dancing , and eat typical dishes , for example pasty, meat in sticks, corn cake, and drink the typical liquor the international famous wine, and other types of wine, for example the “chicha “ or the “ pipeño”. In this year I went to the Ines de Suarez park, who had a different stand full of crafts , very different foods and typically outfit for sale, and a stands for typical activities like rayuela , also they had a children’s area, very good for me because I have a child so it’s very great and funny to see our kid happy and having fun. Besides I ate very much pasty and other delicious things. In general I enjoyed this celebration very much because I brought all my family together and the atmosphere was full of joy.

5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. good to know that you have fun! Mmm just remembering the pasty and the pipñeo makes me hungry.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've gone to Ines de Suarez park, but not in fiestas Patrias, It must be a nice experience! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree, I believe that the best thing about Fiestas Patrias is its familiar atmosphere

    ResponderEliminar