jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2015

BLOG HELP

Hi everybody!

Today I’m going to talk about a book that I reading at the moment WE, this book is called “Bosque Quemado” of Roberto Brodsky a Chilean writer and screenwriter. This book is a novel, specifically a V autobiographical novel of () 2008.

I started reading it because a friend recommended V, she was my mate and friends WW when I study WW literature,P/V she always recommends V me books and movies. Erika (my fiends WW) used this book for his WW thesis and someday WW in his WW house she shows me the WE book and said: you must to() read this!

Back to() home I started reading it on the bus and I read 40 pages in no time and loved V. The book tells about the Chilean exile and how a family is divided for this reason. But is not only about exile, because the story be interconnected with divorces, adultery, clandestine loves, distances, returns and the slow and painful death of his father for Alzheimer. Almost everything is a metaphor about a burned forest (Bosque Quemado) in the mind C of narrator, the main character and the author who is recognized as WE this character.
Finally, I leave you with one of my favorite quotes is () from this book:
"Busco desaparecer entre las frases, fundirme en el anonimato de una imagen y atrapar la luz que cuelga del cielo en violento contraste con la confusión incorregible que llevo cosida al pecho, inmovilizado detrás de un cristal opaco y duro que se enloza con los días"

WF= Wrong Form WW = Wrong Word v = Something Missing

(WO) = Word Order Sp = Spelling P = Punctuation

WE = Wrong Expression T = Wrong Tense ? = Not sure

C= Concordance between subject/determiner and verb ( ) = Not necessary

CORRECTION.
Hi everybody!
Today I’m going to talk about a book that I reading at the moment, this book is called “Bosque Quemado” of Roberto Brodsky a Chilean writer and screenwriter. This book is a novel, specifically an autobiographical one of 2008.
I started reading it because a friend recommended it to me, she was my mate and friend when I was studying literature and she always recommends to me books and movies. Erika (my fiend) used this book for her thesis and one day in her house she shows me this book and said: you must read this!
Back home I started reading it on the bus and I read 40 pages in no time and I loved it. The book tells about the Chilean exile and how a family is divided for this reason. But is not only about exile, because the story be interconnected with divorces, adultery, clandestine loves, distances, returns and the slow and painful death of his father for Alzheimer . Almost everything is a metaphor about a burned forest (Bosque Quemado) in the minds of the narrator, the main character and the author who recognize themselves with this character.

Finally, I leave you with one of my favorite quotes from this book:

1 comentario: