jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

My lovely cats

Since I was a little girl I love the cats. One day my mom adopted one cute kitten and with my sister and brother spend a lot of time played with him also we built a cutest little house made with one box of shoes, his name was “ gato” he lived 15 years , we love him so much but sadly he died from cancer . This incident was very sad for all of my family and very shocking because we loved our pet, but he was feline cancer. After my “gato” we have two other cats zizu and chiki . I didn’t know yet, but in this time we had a crazy neighbor, and he hated all pets in general and he had given rat poison to them, and this horrible act killed my babies. We couldn’t do anything for saved them; we arrived to the veterinary too late. Spent a lot of time after this horrible event and we decided adopt one cat again because the crazy neighbor not lived in the neighborhood anymore so I adopt two sisters female cats , mini and coyi. Today they are 10 years old and they are so healthy and gorgeous, I love my babies and if you ask me if I want have more cats, the answer is definitely!!
She is one of my two cats: mini <3 I love her so much!

2 comentarios:

  1. Mini looks so adorable <3 Your story is sad :( My dog died for cancer too and I think that the people that hate animals doesn't exist!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't trust in people who don't love animals! The story about your crazy neighbor and your litte cats is really sad! The human beings are the only evil animal :(

    ResponderEliminar