jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2015

English practice

I think my performance in the different areas it´s not so bad. In the two activities for reading sings when you read some sings and messages or things like that I score very well. In the part when you need have to match five people with eight specific courses, it´s was more complicated because you need read and understand very well what they said, but at the same as the others activities, these are not so terrible. The listening part I enjoyed very much because it´s really fun guess what the people say in English, but you need listen very well for not make some mistakes. In the vocabulary part my performance was poor; I need study so vocabulary in English., because I not understand some ideas and words.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario