jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

Italian cuisine

Hello everywone! Today I’m gonna talk about some of my favorite hobbies. I enjoy very much cook, in my family it´s a very important thing. We love cook and it´s a really good moment for join the family. We enjoy searching different recipes to world cuisine for prepare delicious dishes and taste some different flavors. I love discovered new flavors and try to prepare a really good new dishes. But in general my favorite cuisine is the Italian. I love all the Italian food and I enjoyed prepare it. The last weekend for example, I prepared for my family a really good vegetarian lasagna, with a lot of cheese, cream, spinach, nutmeg, mushrooms, some red peppers, onion and tomato sauce (made with natural tomatoes), a very simple recipe but very tasty for all my family. It´s so simple and easy make pizza. For this reason my son and I enjoyed very much the moment when we cook, because he participated actively in the preparation and he having fun too. Today my family and I will watch the Chilean soccer game together and of course we will cook a delicious pizza for all, so I will go to a supermarket after the class ends. And I need to buy the ingredients for the pizza these are: flour, garlic, oregano, olive oil, some mozzarella , tomatoes, mushrooms and some basil. I hope the pizza will be very delicious, and I expect than Chile wins today. See you the next class. Bye

5 comentarios:

  1. I love Italian food, lasagna is my favorite, with a good wine, ufff amazing, and well, pizza is great too. Cheers !!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love italian food, is very delicious!!!!!
    I love pizza jajajjaa. cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think everyone loves Italian food! lasagna is my favorite food too!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your pizza is the best Chilean kabbalah :D It sound delicious. Cook is a great hobby.

    ResponderEliminar