jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

Anne Frank


Today I’m going to talk about the person who I admire, she is Anne Frank, and she was a little young woman from German she was born in 12 June 1929. In my opinion she was born in the wrong place and the wrong time. I know Anne Frank because I had to read her dairy for the school, and her story is shocking and very sad for me.
She is a very popular person around the world because she wrote her famous dairy book published for the only family survivor to the war, her dad Otto Frank. All her history and life impressed me so much for all the things she lived. The book shows to the people how a little young girl faced a really awful and sad situation
She was a very brave woman who lived hidden with her family and other family friend during the second war in Amsterdam. In her free time she wrote a book talking about all her feelings, thoughts and other deep ideas.
Sadly all the family Frank and the other family friend were discovered for the Nazi people and all went to the Nazi concentration camps when Anna finally died in Bergen-Belsen concentration camp at age of 15 in February 1945.
Sadly never I got to know them she is dead but I admire all the courage and bravery than she had in her life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario